I'll Be Back Soon

But right now, I am kind of drunk.

Hey there,

I haven't been posting but that is mostly because the weather has been nice and I have either been working, or sitting on the beach with various cocktails that I have invented. I have been bringing my notepads w/ me everywhere and I have been furiously scribbling the bullshit that the readers of this blog seem to find entertaining.

So, until I make sense of my hand written madness, here are some recipes for you to try out.

Redneck Sunrise

1 32 Oz Cherry Slurpie, filled 4/5 (mine was from Wesco)
4 or 5 shots of Coconut rum (I use Bacardi)

The 4 to 5 shots things is loose, just pour in booze until the thing fills up.

Mennonite Lemonade

Two whole lemons, peeled and liquefied in a blender. Do this before you blenderise everything else.

3 tsp sugar

3 tsp Splenda™

A shit load of ice

10 oz of regular light rum.

This is a refreshing drink even though it is a little pulpy. This was originally going to be called Amish Lemonade since it is so rough in texture, but since you have to use a blender we call it Mennonite Lemonade.

1 comments. Got something to say? Come at me, bro.

  1. Melisa  

    June 3, 2007 at 10:29 AM

    love the reasoning behind the name!